Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bookworms

I recently began packing up my apartment to move to a new place at the end of the month. Lots of stuff got trashed, but I'm the type of person who takes forever to purge and pack a years-worth of stuff. I inevitably get distracted by funny notes, photographs, bike locks and finding a place to relocate bobby pins. When I got around to cleaning out the closet in the studio, I had a hard time getting rid of much. Instead, I rediscovered the craft possibilities that had sat all year inside the caboodle cases on my metal shelves. I pulled out a bag full of old paper, india ink, paints and thread, grabbed some scissors and a glue stick, and went to town on a cute little book. It ended up being a birthday present for a friend, but not before I could take a few photos.




No comments: